1. Go to https://shop.stratoscloudalliance.com/order/login/auth to enter the portal.
2. To edit information for certain users you must access the user menu from the Entities page on your global admin account.
3. Hover over the Entities module and go down to the My Organization button.
4. Enter the page and look for the user that you are looking to access on the right side of the screen.
5. Click on the user and press the PERMISSIONS button.
6. This will send you to a screen where every privilege can be checked or unchecked depending on what is needed.
7. The following permissions are changeable: Organizations, Orders, Payment, Offers, Offer Category, Rating and Invoicing, Menus, Agents, API, Service Configuration, Entity & Users, Application Configuration, Order Item Management, Resellers, Promotion, and Tickets.